Watchlists make it easy to track the stocks you’re following without having to flip through charts every minute — you can see the performance of each component at a glance.
TrendSpider takes watchlists a step further by automatically firing off an SMS or email notification when an indicated pattern has been spotted anywhere on your watchlist. For example, you might configure an alert to fire off when a golden cross occurs.
You can create a watchlist in a few easy steps:
- Click the Sidebar button in the top-right corner of the screen (#1).
- Select Add or remove widgets from the list.
- Click Add New Widget at the bottom of the sidebar area.
- Select Watchlist or Scanner.
- Click Done.
You can edit the watchlist in a few steps:
- Click on the three dots to the right of the watchlist area (#2).
- Select Create New Watchlist.
- Add a Name.
- Add Symbols separated by commas (e.g. “MSFT,IBM,CSCO”).