- Can I look at multiple symbols at once?
- Yes, you can look at multiple symbols on the same chart by accessing your “Multi Symbol View” workspace.
- How can I see supply/demand?
- While there is no official “supply/demand”indicator, you can use the “Volume by Price” indicator to see areas of high/low volume. You can read more about Volume by Price here: https://help.trendspider.com/kb/anchored-indicators/anchored-volume-by-price
- How can I see support/resistance?
- It is possible to identify potential pivot points/support or resistance on TrendSpider by using auto-trends, auto-fibs, auto-chart pattern recognition, as well as the heatmap. You can learn more about them here:
- Auto Trends: https://help.trendspider.com/kb/automated-technical-analysis/automated-trendline-detection
- Auto Fibs: https://help.trendspider.com/kb/automated-technical-analysis/automated-fibonacci-retracements
- Auto Pattern Recognition: https://help.trendspider.com/kb/automated-technical-analysis/automated-chart-pattern-recognition
- Heatmap: https://help.trendspider.com/kb/charting/heatmaps
Not finding what you're looking for? Contact Us Directly