- What is the price behavior explorer telling me?
- The price behavior explorer allows you to visualize how your strategy’s trades would have behaved over a period of time. You can dive into the details of the Price Behavior Explorer here.
- What does the tabular data mean?
- The Tabular Data section is where we display some high-level metrics of your strategy’s performance. You can learn more about what the data metrics mean here.
- What does “Trade by next” mean?
- In order for your entry conditions to become true, those candles must close. “Trade by next” is where you determine where you enter on the FOLLOWING candle.
- Example, OHLC4 = (Open+High+Low+Close)/4
- How can I buy the open or sell the close?
- You can achieve this goal by utilizing our Candle Time Indicator. You can view how to utilize the candle time indicator in scripting here..
Jun 5, 2023