We call scanners which you launch in the widget sidebar "Smart Watchlists". They make it easy to create re-run scans without having to find and run them using the Market Scanner.
You can access Smart Watchlists in a few steps:
- Use the Market Scanner to create a scan and Save it.
- In the right panel, find the Smart Watchlist widget, click the existing watchlist name, and find the saved scan.
- Optionally, refresh the scan by clicking the refresh button.
You can add or remove Smart Watchlists in several steps:
- Click on the Widgets… button on the right-side of the top menu bar.
- Select the Add or remove widgets option.
- Click the Add New Widget Here button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Watchlist or Scanner option.
- Click the Done button near the top of the Widget area.
You can easily expand any individual watchlist to take up the entire screen area by clicking on the Expand Window button. When you’re done viewing it, you can minimize the watchlist to see the entire sidebar area using the same button.