1. Can I scan every stock at once?
- TrendSpider makes it easy to scan through thousands of symbols at once. Click the drop down on “scan through”, and select one of the various large indexes (Ex: NASDAQ NMS Composite, NYSE Composite, Russell 2,000)
2. Can the scan auto refresh?
- At this time, the scanner does not auto-refresh. You can manually refresh the list by pressing the circular “Refresh scan results” button from the scan in your watchlist or by simply changing the ticker symbol.
3. Can I scan for divergences?
- Yes, it is possible to scan for divergences in TrendSpider by utilizing the “candles ago” function in scripting. We have pre-built scanners to get you started with this. Type in “divergences” into the search bar in the scanner to view a sample.
4. Can I scan for support/resistance?
- Yes, you can scan for potential support/resistance areas in TrendSpider using the “chart patterns” feature. Type in “triangle”, “double”, or “broadening” in the market scanner to see the samples scans provided.
There are many ways to scan for support/resistance in TrendSpider. It is up to each trader to determine what they believe to be support/resistance. Learn more about chart patterns and fractal trendlines here:
5. Can I scan forex?
- The market scanner does not function with Forex at this time.