TrendSpider makes it easy to customize, download and share charts.
Branding Your Charts
Social media influencers and other users can easily add a custom logo or display name their charts. The logo and display name will appear on the upper-left corner of chart links and images in order to promote your brand.
<img class="alignnone size-large" src="https://www.trendspider.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/changelogo.gif" alt="Updating a Logo" width="800" height="auto">
- Click on Your Name in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on Account & Settings.
- Click on the Profile tab.
- Update your Display Name, add an Affiliate ID, and/or upload a Logo.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
Note: You must sign up for our affiliate program in order to receive a valid Affiliate ID. Charts shared by users with an affiliate ID will include a pop-up with their affiliate link.
Downloading & Sharing Charts
You can download or share any chart by clicking on the Camera icon in the upper-right corner of the chart.
<img class="alignnone size-large" src="https://www.trendspider.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Screen-Shot-2020-02-25-at-7.56.58-AM-2048x1165.png" alt="Sharing Charts" width="800" height="auto">
There are three options to choose from:
- Click on the Copy icon or copy-and-paste the URL to share a link to the chart.
- Click on the Download icon to download a PNG image of the chart to your computer.
- Click on Share to StockTwits or Share to Twitter to automatically share the image on social media.
Note: When you share charts on social media, the link includes meta data that will show the chart image on Twitter and StockTwits, eliminating the need to upload the chart image.